Easy Setup Process
A Web Designer For Your Project
What sets Faith Sites apart from the competition is our personal attention to your website. We do not use special software scripts that leave you to put your website together on your own. Instead, you are assigned a personal web designer who will walk you through our step-by-step process for setting up your website. Your web designer will also help you understand the options and features of the website, plus be available when you need advice.
How Long The Process Takes
- It is up to you how quickly you accomplish each step in our step-by-step process. We have had clients go live with their website in a day and others after several months.
- You will be working with your assigned web designer who will guide you through the process. They will make sure you make good and informed decisions. They are also available to answer your questions.
- By being non-technical and easy to follow, our process is intended for people who know nothing about setting up a website. This helps avoid confusion and unnecessary work.
- We think you will find that our process moves quickly and is straight forward. But, do not take our word for it. Read comments our clients have posted to our website based on their experiences here.
Easy Step-By-Step Process
- When you are ready to get started with your website project, click here to sign up.
- You are then assigned a personal web designer who will work with you to develop your website.
- Your web designer will email you the contract and invoice. You can either mail us a check or pay online with a credit card. The contract can either be faxed or emailed back to us.
- Next, you select a domain name for your website. If you already own a domain name, you can use it and either keep it with your current domain name provider or transfer it to us to manage for you.
- For choosing a design for your website, your web designer will provide advice for the nuances between the various styles.
- Your web designer sets up your website based on the domain name and design you selected. You are then given access to the administrative area of our software.
- You review the new administrator guide which gives an overview of our processes and how to use our functionality.
- An automatic email notification is sent when certain events happen on the website. You let your web designer know how to handle these email notifications.
- You review information that helps you decide what pages and features you would like to have. You also decide how your navigation is organized and any page access restrictions.
- You can start adding content to your website's pages and using the features.
- Your web designer learns about any design preferences you have and makes modifications to your website's design.
- You review information and decide what content areas you would like on your home page.
- Communication through the website is handled by the Contact Us feature. You decide which email addresses are notified when a visitor submits a message.
- Your web designer uses your photos to create the graphics for the top of your website. Your logo can also be added.
- You review information on the membership management features. This will help you configure the key options of these features so that website handles your membership rules properly.
- If you have social media pages, your website designer will add the social media icons and link to those pages.
- Once you are happy with the website and you have your pages set up how you would like them, you will be ready to take your website live to your visitors.