How wide is the reach of your church? Do you continue to communicate with your members between weekly services? Having a church website does not have to be complicated. Here are a few ways we can help your church be more effective:
- Reach New Members - Many people research a church before they choose to attend a service. The internet is often the initial source of information. Post photos, service times, testimony and all of the other great things your organization offers on your church website.
- Keep Members Connected - Our Pastor's Blog allows each pastor to have their own topics that they communicate to the congregation.
- Keep History - From past videos of sermons to newsletters, the website is an archive of what your church has accomplished and where you are headed.
- Collect Payments - Allow members to give money to your church through our Online Payments feature.
- Member Interaction - Help members communicate and interact with other members. Features such as our Message Board, Calendar, Member Announcements and Prayer Requests keep members connected.
- Easy for Administrators - We designed our software and processes for non-technical folks. We also assign you a web designer who will help you set up your new church website and make sure you understand how to use our features.
Visit our features page to see all of the abilities we can provide for your new church website. Be sure to ask us as you think of questions.